Home > Sixth Grade
What are students saying about Technology Class?
What is a Robot?
Use the links below to research the following questions:
1. What is a robot? (What are the four required characteristics?)
2. Choose a machine (car, washing machine, lawn mower, airplane). Is it a robot? Why or why not?
3. Why use robots?
4. What are the ‘laws‘ of robotics? Who wrote them?
5. Do you think we need these laws? Why or why not?
NOTE: Enter your answers in your coding journal
Practice Programming a Robot
1. Create a Project - class robot #
Learn to Program with Scratch (video tutorial)
Coding with Scratch - lesson examples
Artwork and Audio
2016-2017 Students' Scratch Projects