- I will not use the computer or other electronic device without permission from my teacher.
- I will always be careful with technology equipment and software. This includes computers, printers, scanners, cameras, keyboards, mouse, headsets etc.
- I will NEVER change any computer settings. This includes desktop settings. Computers at school are not my own personal property but shared by all students and teachers.
- I will respect other people's work as their personal property. I will not change, delete, or move other people's files without permission.
- The computer network is for school work ONLY. Downloading games, reading/sending personal email or using non-educational websites is not allowed.
- I will be a good cybercitizen and treat others with respect. I will not post hurtful or untrue statements about someone online, post information that threatens someone or bully someone online.
- I will not post inappropriate pictures on the Internet.
- I will always give credit when I use other people's ideas or creation. I will never use information found on the web without giving credit to the author or website.
- I will always use my own username and password and will never give my username, password or personal information to anyone.
- I will always tell a teacher if I see pictures or text on the Internet that makes me feel uncomfortable.
*Based on the NYC Board of Education Student Disciplinary Code and West Elementary School's Network Code of Conduct